Ok, no worries, Bwana K. I can find simba. Me help.”
- “Sorry to end your time off, but Myles will pick you up tomorrow about ‘saa sita asubuhi’ (12:00 noon). I need you and Myles to help me plan. Ok?”
- “Yes, Bwana. Me be ready.”
- “Thank you, my friend. Tutuonana kesho (see you tomorrow). Usiku mwema (good night).”
- “Tutuonana kesho. Kwa heri (goodbye).”
- Pressing ‘end’, he puts the phone in its’ car charger and starts the engine for the second time. The cd starts to play again. ‘Peaceful easy feeling’, a favorite. Backing out of his parking place, he turns on the headlights. takes a sip of the coffee Mohammad gave him, and pulls slowly away into the darkness. It will take about two hours to reach the ‘Lodge’.